We release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
The ROCKWOOL Group is a focused industrial company with leading positions in insulation, acoustic ceilings and horticultural growing media based on proprietary stone wool technology. We harness the properties that nature has given us to create products for quality living.
Our products touch most aspects of everyday life. We offer carefully designed, innovative sustainable solutions for your comfort, safety and for the benefit of the environment.
The ROCKWOOL Group's business portfolio consists of:
* ROCKWOOL® insulation solutions for buildings.
* ROCKWOOL® technical insulation solutions to both industry, marine and offshore.
* ROCKWOOL® core solutions tailor made stone wool products to be integrated into finished systems.
* Rockfon® acoustic ceilings and wall solutions.
* Rockpanel® cladding material.
* Grodan® growing media solutions for plants.
* Lapinus® solutions for applications such as friction, water management, tracks, coatings, gaskets and fences
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who experiences our product solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With more than 11, 000 passionate colleagues in 39 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.